The Middle School Competitive Events Program exemplifies the range of activities and focus of Future Business Leaders of America, Inc. Middle School Division. These events are based on projects developed from the goals of FBLA and the curricula of business education programs.
The official guidelines for all middle school competitive events are found in the Pennsylvania FBLA Middle School Competitive Events Handbook published in September 2023. If there is a discrepancy between the information found below and the information in the Handbook, the information in the Handbook is to be considered the “official” set of guidelines.
You may also print the complete PA FBLA middle school competitive event guidelines by clicking on the event name. The file will be in PDF format, and Adobe Acrobat Reader is required to view and print the file.
Middle School Competitive Events Flyer
Middle School Competitive Events Topics
Competitive Events Policy Handbook (complete)
(click the following links for information on the recognition programs available through Pennsylvania FBLA that are outside the competitive events program)
01. Largest Local Chapter Membership (determined by state office)
02. Largest Percentage Increase in Local Chapter Membership (determined by state office)
03. Local Market Share Award (Middle Level)
———->click here for the state entry form (this is an online form)
———->click here for the national entry form
04. Outstanding Middle Level Adviser
05. Outstanding Middle Level Member
06. Outstanding Middle Level Supporter
07. Outstanding Middle Level Chapter
08. Big 33 Community Service Program
National FBLA Recognition Opportunities
01. FBLA Adviser Wall of Fame