2023-2024 FBLA Year Adviser Forms
- Each chapter is to complete this form declaring its active/inactive status.
- Complete this form if you are a brand new FBLA chapter adviser or if you are returning as an adviser after an absence.
3. Chapter Adviser Contact Information Change Form
- Complete this form if you are an established adviser, but all or some of your contact information has changed.
From National FBLA
The 2023-24 Middle School and High School Adviser Welcome Kits are in the mail! These kits include the Adviser Welcome Guide for your division; posters for your classroom with information about membership, 2023 fall conferences and the 2024 National Leadership Conference, and more; and a few fun items from the FBLA Shop.
Your kit will be sent to the address we had on file as of June 15.
Please allow 10 business days for the kit to reach you through USPS. If you do not receive your welcome kit by August 25, please submit a ticket to the FBLA Help Desk.
August 2023 — State Office Email Messages to Chapter Advisers Sent via Constant Contact
- August 14 – BCIT Vacancy — Palmyra Area High School
- August 15 — FBLA Connect Open
- August 18 — FBLA National Officer Council Applications Open
- August 23 — Career Teacher Vacancy — Governor Mifflin School District
- August 15 — FBLA Connect Open; register for online training sessions
- August 25 — FBLA Connect Training Opportunity
- August 28 — FBLA Connect Training Opportunity
- August 28 — SLW Registration Open/FBLA Connect Membership Impact
- August 29 — Special Olympics Pennsylvania Announced as State Project
- August 30 — BCIT Vacancy — Montoursville Area High School
- August 30 — August 2023 Penn Pal Issue Available
- August 30 — Pennsylvania Jump$tart Coalition Information
September 2023 — State Office Email Messages to Chapter Advisers Sent via Constant Contact