2021-2022 State Leadership Conference Refund Policy
Pennsylvania FBLA will be conducting a hybrid State Leadership Conference. There will be events that will be conducted at the home school at which students/advisers will not be required to travel to Hershey. For all performance events, in-person participation will be mandatory and not an option as all performance must be done live in front of a panel of judges in Hershey.
State Leadership Conference registration/lodging refunds are made under the following conditions:
- All refund requests must be made in writing using the online form posted on the PA FBLA web
- Full registration refunds will be given if submitted prior to the registration payment deadline, which is February 22, 2022, no later than 11:59 pm.
- Full lodging refunds will be given if submitted prior to the lodging payment deadline, which is February 22, 2022, no later than 11:59 pm.
- A 50 percent refund will be given if postmarked up to 15 days prior to the opening of the State Leadership Conference. Therefore, the final submission date for a 50 percent State Leadership Conference registration/lodging refund is March 26, 2022, no later than 11:59 pm. If lodging in involved, the amount of the lodging refund will be calculated based on the number of individuals remaining in the room recalculated at the appropriate rate: single/double/triple/quad occupancy.
- No refunds will be given for requests submitted online March 27, 2022, or later.
- No refunds will be given for cancellations made while checking in to the hotel on April 10 (if applicable), or April 11 or April 12.
- Refunds will not be issued until after the close of the State Leadership Conference once all chapter accounts are reviewed, balanced, and settled. Refunds will be issued on or about May 15, 2022.
Covid-related Refunds: Pennsylvania FBLA will provide a full refund for any individual who has been diagnosed/test positive for covid prior to the initial April 10 early arrival deadline and would ordinarily be quarantined during all or part of the time the individual would be in attendance at the conference. All refund requests for covid must be accompanied by a medical excuse for that individual. One single blanket request for all members of a chapter will not be honored; decisions are made based on the medical excuse provided for individuals.
Pennsylvania FBLA is contractually obligated for all lodging reservations/meal commitments made. We do not plan that there will be a complete cancellation of the event.