Welcome Back to School, 2022-2023
click the link above to open the welcome back email from the PA FBLA Executive Director.
October 2022 — State Office Email Messages to Chapter Advisers Sent via Constant Contact
- October 03 — Competitive Events Guidelines Have Been Updated
- October 06 — Consider Attending the SLW as Commuters Now That SLC Lodging Has Closed
- October 06 — Ordering Additional SLW Official T-Shirts / Even If Your Chapter Is Not Attending
- October 06 — Special Video Contest #1 Announcement: Why Join FBLA?
- October 07 — Upcoming Competitive Events Zoom Meetings
- October 07 — Special Video Contest #2 Announcement: Make-A-Wish
September 2022 — State Office Email Messages to Chapter Advisers Sent via Constant Contact
- September 06 — PA FBLA “Learn” Programs, September 6-8, and Beyond
- September 06 — PBEA Professional Conference, November 17-18
- September 08 — Wanted: PA FBLA Virtual Chapter Coordinator/Adviser
- September 21 — State Leadership Workshop Update #4
- September 21 — State Leadership Workshop Update #5
- September 21 — Region Adviser Directory
- September 22 — Business Education Vacancy — Jersey Shore Area School District
- September 22 — Business Education Vacancy — Schuylkill Valley School District
- September 26 — SLW Deadline Reminder
August 2022 — State Office Email Messages to Chapter Advisers Sent via Constant Contact
- August 07 – PA FBLA Info Gathering Email
- August 19 – Membership System and Blue Panda Open for SLW Registration
- August 22 – Welcome Back to School, 2022-2023
- August 22 – First Issue of Penn Pal Published
- August 23 – Social Media Ambassadors Announcement
- August 24 – National FBLA Aging Process
- August 24 – Business Education Vacancy – Jersey Shore Area School District
- August 25 – Business Education Vacancy – Bucks County Technical School
- August 29 – SLW Promotional Document with Detail
- August 30 — Schedule of Adviser and Member Professional/Leadership Development
- August 31 — National Champion Chapter Program and Webinars
Adviser Chapter Management Tools
Membership Recruitment Video
Chapter Status, 2022-2023:
Each chapter is to complete the following online form identifying its active/inactive status.
National FBLA: www.fbla-pbl.org
To establish your password and your profile, you have three options on the main page to access the my.fbla database:
Option 1: Look for “advisers” in the upper-right corner. Choose “chapter management.”
This will be essential for you to enter membership into the National FBLA membership system. You will no longer enter your membership at the PA FBLA website.
At the next screen, you will see the following:
Choose my.FBLA Membership Database. The following screen will appear; choose “my profile.” The following screen will appear:
Enter your school email address.
If you know your national FBLA password, enter it. If not, click the “click here” link to reset your password. You will then be prompted to establish a permanent password.
Once you are logged in, check your profile to make sure it is correct. Check for the following:
1. Make sure your address is your school’s mailing address.
2. Make sure your school phone is listed.
3. Make sure your school email address is correct.
4. Add a picture, if you wish, so you will be seen in the private leadership communities.
At the top of the window, look for “members and advisers” in the blue banner at the top. Click on it to see the following, and then choose “my.FBLA membership database.”
Hint: Your students will be able to login and establish their own profile using the email address you enter into the membership system just as you did. The email address you provide will be critical, and it will be essential that the email receives content from outside the school system.
Follow the remaining steps to establish a password and your profile.
Scroll to the bottom of the main page of the website. Look for this this three-panel graphic. Choose the my.FBLA membership database graphic panel.