Welcome Back to School, 2022-2023
click the link above to open the welcome back email from the PA FBLA Executive Director.
February 2023 — State Office Email Messages to Chapter Advisers Sent via Constant Contact
- February 06 — SLC Registration is Now Closed/What’s Next
- February 06 — FBLA Internship Opportunities
- February 06 — State Project Proposal Deadline: March 02
- February 06 — National Anthem Singer Wanted
January 2023 — State Office Email Messages to Chapter Advisers Sent via Constant Contact
- January 03 — Happy New Year! Welcome back t0 2023
- January 03 — Shaping Success Chapter Recognition Announced by National FBLA
- January 09 — FBLA Week Adviser Guide
- January 09 — FBLA Chapter Goosechase Underway
- January 15 — SLC Member at Large Application Deadline
- January 15 — Husky Dog Pound
- January 15 — Board of Directors Applications/Positions
- January 16 — SLC Special Needs/Blue Panda
- January 24 — State Project Contributions
- January 24 — SLC Registration/Lodging Deadline: February 4
- January 24 — Honor Society Deadline: March 2
- January 24 — FBLA Brand Logo for Your Chapter
- January 30 — SLC Registration/Lodging Deadline: February 4
- January 30 — Additional Member at Large Opportunities
- January 30 — Service Season Announcement
- January 31 — FBLA Week Adviser Guide
- January 31 — Local Market Share Award Deadline
December 2022 — State Office Email Messages to Chapter Advisers Sent via Constant Contact
- December 12 — State-only Competitive Events Deadline (December 14)
- December 12 — State Officer Candidate Information Deadline
- December 19 — SLC Registration/Lodging Opens Today, December 19, 12:00 noon
- December 19 — SLC Attendance Policy — Plans A, B, C, D
- December 19 — SLC Member at Large Application Deadline (January 17)
- December 20 — Outstanding Adviser Criteria Applications
- December 20 — School Administrator, Businessperson, Business Partnership of the Year Deadlines (March 2)
- December 20 — Who’s Who Criteria/William H. Selden Scholarships Deadline (February 21)
- December 21 — Merry Christmas
- December 21 — Happy Hanukkah
- December 28 — December 2022 Penn Pal (Holiday Edition) Available
- December 30 — Fundraising Toolkit Available/Designed by State Officer Team
- December 30 — Happy New Year!
November 2022 — State Office Email Messages to Chapter Advisers Sent via Constant Contact
- November 04 — RLC Registration Information and Step-by-Step Instructions
- November 04 — Instructions on How to Correct Student Name Misspellings on National FBLA Membership System
- November 07 — RLC Registration Opens Today at 8:00 am
- November 14 — Donegal Business Education Vacancy
- November 14 — Insight Cyber Charter Business Education Vacancy
- November 14 — RLC Asset Collection Procedures / Uploading Videos to YouTube as Unlisted
- November 21 — Loyalsock Township Business Education Vacancy
- November 22 — Potential State/National Officer Candidate Application Deadline and Process
- November 22 — Dues Payment Information/National Office Closed December 22-January 2
- November 22 — Happy Thanksgiving!
October 2022 — State Office Email Messages to Chapter Advisers Sent via Constant Contact
- October 03 — Competitive Events Guidelines Have Been Updated
- October 06 — Consider Attending the SLW as Commuters Now That SLC Lodging Has Closed
- October 06 — Ordering Additional SLW Official T-Shirts / Even If Your Chapter Is Not Attending
- October 06 — Special Video Contest #1 Announcement: Why Join FBLA?
- October 07 — Upcoming Competitive Events Zoom Meetings
- October 07 — Special Video Contest #2 Announcement: Make-A-Wish
- October 13 — SLW Information (required forms/payment deadlines)
- October 13 — Competitive Events Zoom Meetings
- October 17 — First Membership Milestone (October 20 and October 31)
- October 17 — Who Still Hasn’t Received a Welcome Kit?
- October 17 — Summer Starter Recognition Announced by National FBLA
- October 24 — SLW Week Overview — Upcoming Information
- October 24 — SLW Schedule Grid
- October 24 — SLW Detailed Workshop Titles with Workshop Descriptions
September 2022 — State Office Email Messages to Chapter Advisers Sent via Constant Contact
- September 06 — PA FBLA “Learn” Programs, September 6-8, and Beyond
- September 06 — PBEA Professional Conference, November 17-18
- September 08 — Wanted: PA FBLA Virtual Chapter Coordinator/Adviser
- September 21 — State Leadership Workshop Update #4
- September 21 — State Leadership Workshop Update #5
- September 21 — Region Adviser Directory
- September 22 — Business Education Vacancy — Jersey Shore Area School District
- September 22 — Business Education Vacancy — Schuylkill Valley School District
- September 26 — SLW Deadline Reminder
August 2022 — State Office Email Messages to Chapter Advisers Sent via Constant Contact
- August 07 – PA FBLA Info Gathering Email
- August 19 – Membership System and Blue Panda Open for SLW Registration
- August 22 – Welcome Back to School, 2022-2023
- August 22 – First Issue of Penn Pal Published
- August 23 – Social Media Ambassadors Announcement
- August 24 – National FBLA Aging Process
- August 24 – Business Education Vacancy – Jersey Shore Area School District
- August 25 – Business Education Vacancy – Bucks County Technical School
- August 29 – SLW Promotional Document with Detail
- August 30 — Schedule of Adviser and Member Professional/Leadership Development
- August 31 — National Champion Chapter Program and Webinars
Adviser Chapter Management Tools
Membership Recruitment Video
Chapter Status, 2022-2023:
Each chapter is to complete the following online form identifying its active/inactive status.
National FBLA: www.fbla-pbl.org
To establish your password and your profile, you have three options on the main page to access the my.fbla database:
Option 1: Look for “advisers” in the upper-right corner. Choose “chapter management.”
This will be essential for you to enter membership into the National FBLA membership system. You will no longer enter your membership at the PA FBLA website.
At the next screen, you will see the following:
Choose my.FBLA Membership Database. The following screen will appear; choose “my profile.” The following screen will appear:
Enter your school email address.
If you know your national FBLA password, enter it. If not, click the “click here” link to reset your password. You will then be prompted to establish a permanent password.
Once you are logged in, check your profile to make sure it is correct. Check for the following:
1. Make sure your address is your school’s mailing address.
2. Make sure your school phone is listed.
3. Make sure your school email address is correct.
4. Add a picture, if you wish, so you will be seen in the private leadership communities.
At the top of the window, look for “members and advisers” in the blue banner at the top. Click on it to see the following, and then choose “my.FBLA membership database.”
Hint: Your students will be able to login and establish their own profile using the email address you enter into the membership system just as you did. The email address you provide will be critical, and it will be essential that the email receives content from outside the school system.
Follow the remaining steps to establish a password and your profile.
Scroll to the bottom of the main page of the website. Look for this this three-panel graphic. Choose the my.FBLA membership database graphic panel.