Who Should Attend the SLW?
There are no attendance restrictions at the Pennsylvania FBLA SLW! All members and advisers are welcome to attend. This includes high school members and advisers, middle-level members and advisers and Virtual Chapter members and their designated chaperones. All members are invited to stay overnight. To get the most out of the SLW for your chapter, we recommend inviting the following profile of FBLA members:
01. Chapter President (ideally attend the MVP Officership Track)
02. Community Service Officer (ideally attend State Project sessions)
03. Two Freshman – Two New Members
04. Two Sophomores – One New Member and One Returning Member
05. Two Juniors – One New Member and One Returning Member
06. Two Seniors – Returning Member and New Member
07. Chapter Reporter/PR/Historian
08. Other Chapter Officer(s) or potential future chapter, region or state officers
09. Potential Competitor(s)
10. Any member interested in developing his/her leadership skills
11. Any member who wants to learn more about business innovation
12. Middle-level members who want to develop their leadership skills, learn more about chapter management and the Middle-level competitive events program
FBLA Region Presidents and Region Secretaries are encouraged to attend the SLW.
Virtual Chapter Members are encouraged to attend the SLW.
With open registration, the first 1500 registrants will be accepted.