I solemnly promise to uphold the aims and responsibilities of Future
Business Leaders of America and, as an active member, I shall strive to
develop the qualities necessary in becoming a responsible business
* Develop competent, aggressive business leadership
* Strengthen the confidence of students in themselves and their work
* Create more interest in and understanding of American business
* Encourage members in the development of individual projects that
contribute to the improvement of home, business, and community
* Develop character, prepare for useful citizenship, and foster
* Encourage and practice efficient money management
* Encourage scholarship and promote school loyalty
* Assist students in the establishment of occupational goals
* Facilitate the transition from school to work
FBLA Code of Ethics
I will be honest and sincere.
I will approach each task with confidence in my ability to perform my
work at a high standard.
I will willingly accept responsibilities and duties.
I will seek to profit by my mistakes and take suggestions and criticisms
directed toward the improvement of myself and my work.
I will abide by the rules and regulations of my school.
I will exercise initiative and responsibility and will cooperate with my
employer and fellow workers.
I will dress and act in a manner that will bring respect to me and to my
I will seek to improve my community by contributing my efforts and my
resources to worthwhile projects.
I believe education is the right of every person.
I believe the future depends on the mutual understanding and cooperation
among business, industry, labor, religious, family, and educational
institutions, as well as people around the world. I agree to do my
utmost to bring about understanding and cooperation among all of these
I believe every person should prepare for a useful occupation and carry
on that occupation in a manner that brings the greatest good to the
I believe every person should actively work toward improving social,
political, community, and family life.
I believe that every person has the right to earn a living at a useful
I believe that every person should take responsibility for carrying out
assigned tasks in a manner that brings credit to self, associates,
school, and community.
I believe I have the responsibility to work efficiently and think
clearly. I promise to use my abilities to make the world a better
place for everyone.