Sat May 27, 2017
Being a Virtual Chapter Member
Being a Virtual Chapter FBLA members allows you to experience the many
opportunities to becoming a business leader. Students who become members
experience the following:
1. Networking opportunities for high school and your future.
2. Competitive Event Recognition -- have the opportunity to compete in one
of 55+ events consisting of team or individual events (choose from 55+
competitions as listed on the competitive event link on the home page).
3. Individual Recognition -- members can compete for individual
recognition levels designed to reward members who excel in their FBLA
participation. This program is designed with integrated activities and
focuses on community/school service, education, and leadership.
4. Leadership development and achievement through projects, activities,
5. Community service experience with organizations such as the March of
Dimes, the Red Cross, the American Lung Association, Donate 4 Life, etc.
6. Friendship and fund through local, state, and national activities.
7. Opportunity to attend the State Leadership Workshop in the fall and the
State Leadership Conference/Competition in the spring.
8. A magazine, published four times a year.
9. A membership card.
10. An online web site with important dates, business publications, and
detailed information with links.
Click the photo to
watch Mark Melvin describe his experiences with the PA FBLA Virtual Chapter: